Version: 1.0. Issue date: 05.02.2019
At Top Centre Properties Group we regard your privacy with the utmost importance. Any information that we collect from you, where you have chosen to provide it to us, enables us to send you product and services information in which you have shown interest. By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for this purpose. Your information will not be passed on to or shared with any third party. By visiting our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purposes of the Protection of Personal Information Act (the Act) the data controller is Top Centre Properties Group.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Information we may collect and process about you are as follows:
- Information you provide to us. This is information you may provide to us about yourself by filling in forms on our site www.tcpg.co.za or through telephonic, email or other correspondence. This includes information provided when you register to use our site, sign up for any newsletter, information services, web forum or consultancy, search for a product, place an order via our site and when you report a problem with our site or otherwise contact us. The information you provide may include your name, address, email address and phone number, and financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With every visit to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including the date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, if you linked to our site from another website, the address of that website, and, if you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other website we operate or other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We use the information we have collected in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us, to notify you about changes to or to make suggestions and recommendations that may interest you about our range of products or services, or to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with the information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
If you wish to revoke your consent to Top Centre Properties Group processing your information, you can do so at any time by sending an email to Info@tcpg.co.za.
At any time you may request information about any personal information have about you, or request that such information is corrected or deleted.
On occasion, our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Should you follow a link to any of these websites, please be informed that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. You have a responsibility to check these policies before you submit any personal data to any of these sites.